Wednesday 23 April 2008

Don't Walk, Run!!!

Yes, run to the Stumptown Comics Fest!!! This weekend!

I'll be in Portland, but pictures will ensue after the madness. Come visit me at booth 104, right next to Robert Goodin, Jeff Trout and The Perry Bible Fellowship! How can you lose?

Yes, run to the Stumptown Comics Fest!!! This weekend!

I'll be in Portland, but pictures will ensue after the madness. Come visit me at booth 104, right next to Robert Goodin, Jeff Trout and The Perry Bible Fellowship! How can you lose?

Sooooo... I was supposed to bring my final page to work on on my lunch break and in my uncaffeinated state left it at home. So I sketched out the window while cursing under my breath.

Stumptown!!! Portland!!! Comics!!!



April 26th and 27th at the Lloyd Center Doubletree Exhibition Hall. 10 - 6 each day. $6.00 gets you in the door.

No comments:

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: