Saturday 11 December 2010

Tramp!

Ah, the tramp stamp, maligned, adored, cherished, ignored. Is there no finer tattoo fruit than thee? How can I count the ways?

I hope you tweet about this post!:


South of the Mason-Dixon:


Makes God For It Proudly:


WTF?:


Indeed:


Hey, I voted for change:


Literal:


Too literal:


This has made the rounds but its incredibleness needs to be bludgeoned into you:


Irony eating itself:


You can't spell butterfly without... sorry I just can't do it:


Church attendance would increase seven fold if the word was presented thusly:

The tramp stamp is not limited by gender, oh no:



Possibly the most horrible/amazing one:

To purge your mind of all you have just witnessed, here's Otis and Carla with one of the greatest videos ever made... TRAMP!

2 comments:

Lightning Baltimore said...

The secret is revealed! Doc is a proctologist.

Ambassador MAGMA said...

Bwa ha ha ha!!!! I have a suspicion that picture is "doc"tored but I'm hoping if I believe hard enough it will become real...

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: