Tuesday 21 December 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser and Curioust

Toppled Idols is bringing the year to a close, putting the final touches on the revolutionary underpinnings of another anti-fascist onslaught and soaking in the solstice, the complete lunar umbral eclipse and other ten-dollar words you might stumble across in a Cryptic crossword (i.e. un-American) or tripping off the lips of next year's poet laureate...

Any way, while incessantly googling the phrase "Toppled Idols" and wading through the ouroboros-like sewage of "American Idol" I came across this:

http://www.agent234.com/berita/links-to-this-post-toppled-idols.htm

Agent 234? WTF?

It is repostings of this blog, mixed with other random stuff from the Huffington Post and archeology blogs. I'm assuming it's in Indonesian, since it says Indonesia somewhere on the site, but I have no clue what it's about. There's a lot of pictures of soccer (or footblah) and ladies with winning poker hands... what does this portend?

Does this have something to do with THE VAST, OVER-ARCING CONSPIRACY I'VE DEVOTED MY EVERY WAKING HOUR TO THAT ALAN MOORE IS BANKSY???


Can anyone help me figure out what cryptic workings are at work here?

Are there idols needing toppling in Indonesia? A country that thanks to the American public school system I know nothing about and must resort to wikipedia to even figure out where it is?

The plot thickens, Charles Dickens...

2 comments:

James Von Sutekh said...

If you translate the "About" page with Google Chrome, it turns out to be an Indonesian site for placing bets on the soccer.

But that really only deepens the mystery doesn't it?

Ambassador MAGMA said...

Indonesian football betting... what do they know that I don't know??? Or what do I know that they know I know but I don't know?

The mystery is totally penetrating deeper... I can feel it...

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: