Monday 25 May 2009

Five Years, Stuck on My Eyes

Today is me and Reginald's five year anniversary. What else can I say? It has been incredible, we've both grown so much and are making the art we've always wanted to make. I can't believe how incredible the power of love is, it always sounded so cheesy, but it's true.


This is a bootleg of Diamanda Galas singing La Chanson des Vieux Amants, a Jacques Brel song. The chorus is:

Oh my love,
My sweet, my marvelous, my tender love,
From early dawn until day’s end, my love,
I love you still, you know, I love you.

Here it's so much more beautiful. I love you so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, you simply have made life worth living. The days and nights mean so much more with you. "I need your love more than before. I can hardly carry on any more..... My world is empty with-out you"

Reginald

Liz Baillie said...

Oh my gosh, you are adorable. That's all I gotta say! Happy anniversary you crazy kids!

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: