Tuesday 12 May 2009

Coming to MOCCA; June 6th

Debuting at MOCCA!

INVISIBLE EMPIRE #2: This eyes-shattering third installment of the world's premier female assassin, replete with menopause, murder and mayhem!!! This issue goes to Xiamen, China and we meet the Hangman of Xiamen, The Gambler, and two pages stuffed to the gills with warriors! Fully printed!

PILE DRIVER: Wrestling comics too tough for TV! Will make the women swoon and the gents soil their pantaloons! Featuring Ulises Farinas, Kenny Keil, David Kavanaugh, Sabin, Fannie Bible, Troy Wilson & Mario Gonzalez, Reggye Wiggins, Jarret Williams and Loris Ziggiotto! Let's get ready to RRRrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllee!!!!!

DEMON OF THE FALL: The new mini series with its first ever issue. You've never seen a superhero quite like this! Bourbon not included!

ALSO my story HALF CALF will be in the MOCCA Anthology AWESOMER!

Raffle at my table for a drawing of Sub-Mariner and AquaMan making out! Own a piece of trash, I mean, history! I will also have original art at my table for your perusal!

I will also have copies of Invisible Empire #0 and #1 and possibly some illustrated prose surprises!


I can't wait!

No comments:

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: