Wednesday 12 March 2008

Dear Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton

I'm really sorry to intrude into your busy lives. I'll try to be brief. To be blunt, I'm not really that excited about either of you, but the mere historical fact of you two running against each other makes me feel like our world might be getting its head out of its ass.

I'm writing to you because I'm scared. I really don't want the religious right and corporate interests to further its erosion of our country. We really have a long way to go, and digging this pit deeper probably won't help anything.

You're both adults. I understand you both have a lot at stake and a lot of pride, but please, just unite as President and Vice-President and stop bickering about meaningless semantics.

END the war in Iraq NOW.

Give EVERYONE HEALTHCARE.

Get EVERYONE SAFE and ALIVE.

STOP putting everyone in PRISON.

When given a choice between PEACE and WAR, don't be a fucking tool.


I leave you with end-time bullshit spewing from the mouth of America's biggest Asshole:

1 comment:

Ambassador MAGMA said...

Hey! It's the missing post three days late!

The internet works in mysterious ways!

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: