Monday 22 February 2010

Big Business

I feel really weirdly adult making my first business cards. Remember that scene in American Psycho where the suits are caressing their cards and talking about them like sports cars? Remember that douchy guy that spit while he talked and gave you "his card?" Remember opening your front door only to have a flurry of cab service numbers fly to the ground?



Yeah, that's me now.

The thing that makes me feel really not adult and more like a big kid is putting a big fuckin' skull on it. Maybe that's me even more now...?

Anyway, next time I see you, I'll give you MY CARD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! i want one of those business cards of yours...so i can ask random people at gas stations off the highway, "my, you havent heard of sabin? ..tsk...here..." and walk away....

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: