Thursday 28 February 2008

Nazi Pro-Lifers Fuck Off!

I don't usually do this, but I got more riled up than a wet hen in a room full of mouse-traps today. I saw this video which made me sick for two reasons. First is what happens in the video, which is disgusting if it is true (which I am skeptical but not beyond believing). The second is the purpose behind this video. Pro-Lifers have been doing this since the 80s, but with internet videos spreading like wild-fire in a sage-brush patch, I fear they will have their way.

Why is our culture getting more and more conservative? I really don't understand it.

I know this is a website about drawing pictures and talking about comics and fun fun fun but I just couldn't keep my big trap shut when I read this guy talking about Margaret Sanger (the woman who founded Planned Parenthood) and "Jane Roe" the psuedonym for Norma McCorvey.

What follows is the (1) video and then (2) somebody's response to it and then (3)me getting a little mad. If you are pro-life, that's cool. Just keep it to yourself. You are free to choose to be pro-life and that's a wonderful thing. I'm not an Archie Bunker type but I do believe we live in a great country and it could be even greater if we all stopped acting like idiots and respected everyone.

Voila!

(1)



(2)

steven.serna wrote:
Planned Parenthood has always been real sketchy. In the 1920's it was pushed by Margaret Sanger who also was really into eugenics. Basically she thought it was okay to abort or sterilize anyone with "genetic" differences or disabilities. That's the same kind of attitude that Hitler pushed in Nazi Germany if you don't recall. I think Hitler even praised Margaret Sanger for her work.

And then go look at someone like Jane Roe of Roe vs. Wade who came out and said it was all a lie, she wasn't raped and it was all a put on by some ambitious lawyers.

I used to think things like Planned Parenthood and other abortion type clinics were good and said things like "Oh it's a woman's right to be able to have abortions." But now I see that it's just all disgusting. It's not about women's rights at all. The whole abortion industry, for a lack of better words, is just some eugenist's dream of controlling the population.


(3)

I WOULD LIKE TO PREFACE THE FOLLOWING WITH THIS: I'M NOT A WOMAN AND THEREFORE HAVE NO BUSINESS TALKING ABOUT ABORTION LIKE I KNOW SOMETHING (especially cuz I'm gay Wink) THAT BEING SAID, I AM ADAMANTLY PRO-CHOICE. If you are pro-life, that is fine; THAT IS YOUR CHOICE! By imposing your moral system on everyone in the country, you not only aspire to destroy our constitution but force people into unity, which is the definition of FASCISM!

Pardon me, but Margaret Singer has been vilified forever. She was actually pro-life in the sense that she wanted to see an end to abortion and felt that care and good social standing would keep children safe. Naive? Yes! Racist? Yes. ---- YES - SHE WAS RACIST, I won't argue with that. Guess what? EVERY WHITE PERSON IN THE 30S WAS!!!

Everyone thinks about her in today's terms. You need to contextualize what you are talking about. Your above statements about her are flat-out false. I am curious where your information comes from.

In fact, here is a quote from Sanger about the practices you are attributing to her:
Quote:
...Nor do we believe, that the community could or should send to the lethal chamber the defective progeny resulting from irresponsible and unintelligent breeding.

from Pivot of Civilization

As well, she opposed what the Nazis were doing in Europe. I do not know if Hitler ever praised her, but his favorite movie was Snow White. Does this mean Walt Disney was a Nazi?

The woman in the video (if it is in fact true, which I am HIGHLY skeptical) is clearly sick. But to say that Planned Parenthood, or abortion clinics purport racist ideals or eugenics experiments. NOBODY FORCES YOU TO WALK IN THERE!!! Pro-life pundits always guff and haw about the evils of abortion like somebody's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to have one. I won't get into the details, but it is not an easy choice.

"Jane Roe" is not a real person, it is a psuedonym. Norma McCorvey (who I believe you are referring to) became Catholic in the nineties, renounced her lesbianism (and her loving partner of 22 years!!!) and is now adamantly pro-life. SO WHAT?

Let's say what happened to her was fictitious. Does this mean that when it happens to someone else, abortion should be illegal?

Give me a break!

No comments:

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: