Sunday 13 September 2015

Maleficium

I don't know if anyone is still out there in blog land. It's been 3 years since the last post on here. And only after a few sporadic sputterings before that. 

If you didn't know, I've been writing more on my webcomic Symptom of the Universe and I've been working on a new project- Maleficium. It's about a lesbian separatist witch coven in 1969 San Francisco. The first issue debuted at SPX last year. The second issue debuted at Flame-Con this year and the third issue is going to debut at CAB this year. It's been a pretty wild ride (as wild as self-published comics get; which is a step above busking).

If you're of the digital persuasion, you can download Maleficium 1 as a pay-what-you-like download. It's a pdf, so it should work on any platform. 

Check it out if that sounds like your thing. I'll be uploading the second and third issues soon, so watch for those.

No comments:

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: