Monday 15 December 2008

Now my soul hath elbow-room

Yes, nothing less than a quote from The Bard to ring in the return. Shakespeare was one righteous dude.


Thank you to the myriad of people that I ranted about elbows to for a solid week. Liz even went to the Met with me as I followed my Toucan Sam-like ability to root out elbows wherever a statue or picture of Hercules might be.

Any way... If you know what this is, great. If you don't, well, like Aaliyah said, "I don't know what to tell ya'."



Hooray for elbows! It's elbows-for-president day!!!

2 comments:

Ambassador MAGMA said...

Now, see, what other art blog could quote Shakespeare, Aaliyah and Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure in a post about elbows? You know you missed it!

Liz Baillie said...

That's one god damned glorious elbow/arm combo right there. Seriously that is fucking beautiful. Dare I say it was maybe even worth all the work you put into drawing an elbow?

presspermanent@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking it out!

Bookmark Aqui: